Improves CRM efficiency with Odoo Monday Connector!
Monday CRM is a purposeful and user-friendly CRM answer for customers. It presents a completely customizable choice so customers can set every little thing based on them. Furthermore, Monday presents many nice options that ease and make work environment friendly.
Therefore to make your CRM extra environment friendly, we created Odoo Monday Connector. This module lets you join your a number of Monday CRM to a single Odoo backend so you’ll be able to handle every of them from a single place.
Additional, the Monday Connector eases your work and views all of the stats via the assorted line, bar, doughnut charts, and graphs out there.
NOTE: Odoo Monday Connector works together with the next module:Looking for an skilled
Odoo Firm ? Learn Extra
First, you need to set up this module for the Odoo Monday Connector to work appropriately.
- It integrates a number of Monday CRM to a single Odoo backend.
- Cron scheduler to mechanically sync the feeds.
- The cron runs and evaluates the feeds on the scheduled time.
- Deletes synchronization historical past as soon as the feed is created in Odoo.
- Common import and export button to sync knowledge from all connections.
- Select the connection filter and object to import knowledge.
- Equally, choose the info and select the export to CRM choice for exporting.
- It has a dynamic dashboard with clickable knowledge playing cards.
- Analyze and monitor knowledge of all connections from the Odoo Multi- CRM dashboard.
- The admin can additional kind the info by week or month.
- As soon as you buy the App from Webkul retailer, you’ll obtain the hyperlink to obtain the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file in your system after the obtain finishes. It is possible for you to to see a folder named- ‘odoo_monday_connect.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on on the Settings menu. Right here, click on on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on on ‘Replace Modules Checklist.’
- Within the search bar, take away all of the filters and search ‘odoo_monday_connect.’
- It is possible for you to to see the module within the search outcome. Click on on ‘Set up’ to put in it.
Let’s start the configuration of the Odoo Monday Connector.
1. After set up, go to ‘Multi-CRM> Connection> Create.’
2. On the brand new web page, enter the identify and connector picture and paste the Occasion URL underneath the ‘Credentials’ tab.
The ‘Replace API Token’ button lets you replace any adjustments within the API to the odoo occasion so it retains working appropriately.
3. Transfer to the ‘Common’ tab and configure settings like Auto Consider- Default Gross sales Particular person, API restrict per web page, and colour.
4. The ‘States’ tab will present the assorted CRM states which can be in use on the Monday finish.
5. Within the ‘Scheduler’ tab, you’ll be able to choose the info you wish to import through the cron scheduler.
6. As soon as achieved, click on the ‘Save’ button after which click on the ‘Join’ button to determine a connection between Odoo and Monday CRM.
After the connection, you’ll be able to break the established tie with the ‘Disconnect’ button. Additionally, the ‘Import’ button will allow you to import knowledge from Monday to Odoo.
DATA IMPORT/EXPORT FROM MONDAY TO ODOO
7. Within the import wizard, Choose ‘Connection, Object, and Filter.’ You’ll be able to filter the info based on the All and ID filters.
8. Now transfer to any of your modules whose knowledge you wish to export and choose these knowledge, and underneath the ‘Motion’ menu, click on ‘Export to CRM.’
9. Within the export wizard, select the ‘Connection, Channel, and Operation (Replace/Export).’ The system will mechanically fill within the object kind and IDs based on your choice.
10. On the Multi-CRM dashboard, you’ll be able to view the stats and knowledge of all of the Monday connections.
DATA MAPPING IN ODOO
11. Now, click on the ‘Mapping’ menu to view all of the mapped knowledge.
12. Subsequent, open any of the sub-menu underneath the mapping menu to view the checklist of mapped knowledge, and click on on any of them to view the main points.
13. You too can view the Monday mappings data. Click on the ‘Mapping> Monday’ and select any sub-menus. It helps assist handle the columns for importing and exporting knowledge.
14. It would additionally present knowledge much like the mapping created for import.
OTHER ODOO CRM MODULES
Hope you discover the information useful! Please be happy to share your suggestions within the feedback under.
If you happen to nonetheless have any points/queries relating to the module, please elevate a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/buyer/create-ticket/.
Additionally, please discover our Odoo improvement companies & an in depth vary of high quality Odoo Apps.
For any doubt, contact us at supp[email protected].
Thanks for paying consideration!!
Present Product Model – 1.0.0
Supported Framework Model – Odoo 16, 15